Standard Features &
Currently restored items / Modifications:
Adjustable Light weight Smooth Nappa Leather Sport Front Seats and
Leather Door Panels
- Gloss Black Shadow line Trim (original was MATT Black)
- DINAN springs with Bilstein Sport Shocks (troublesome and
Expensive EDC shocks
have been removed)
- HELLA "Smiley" Original Euro Headlights, clear
corners, Original Euro bumper Side Moldings,
- Genuine Motorsport Electric / Heated Mirrors.
- Wider 1995 Style Hood (Factory Option in Europe) & Blacked out
front kidney Grill.
which increases 15-20 HP (350HP-360HP)
- $5000 Brand NEW 2 Stage Paint Job Paint Prep and Material cost
only (Car was prepped, stripped and Re-assembled separately)
- $1200 Spent on Anthracite Alcantara Headliner...original
Headliner was Black M Trim which was faded and sagging..
- Double Sunroof serviced and Greased, works flawlessly....
- BMW E38 740i Forged M Parallel wheels 18 x 8 Front & 18 x 9.5
Rear (Original wheels were 17 x 8 & 17 x 9 Throwing Star Model)
- E34 M5 3.6 Light Weight Fly wheel and NEW Clutch (Revs more
responsively than the Dual Mass and a very Popular upgrade)
- Original Metal Substrate European Spec Catalytic converter was
replaced with a US spec E34 M5 3.6 Ceramic Catalytic converter
during the Federalization process. The 3.6 Cat is a direct
replacement and was used in European Spec 3.8 Sedans and Touring
sold in Switzerland, Austria, Japan and other LOW Emission
Most People are
unfamiliar with these Euro Spec M cars and speculates lot of
theories / stories... My friend and I own (10) Euro Model M5 3.8
Sedans (7) and Touring (3), we are quite familiar with these cars
and have done all the necessary maintenance service / updates within the
last 2 years. It passes CA emissions without any issues and
cleaner than a US spec 3.6 M5...
Last Update :
07/26/13 11:43:34 AM
Email / Contact for More Details